How to Apply for JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization - Naija Stick

Mobile Menu

Powered by Blogger.

Top Ads

More News


How to Apply for JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization

Jan 8, 2024

How to Apply for JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization

JAMB Regularization, also known as ‘JAMB Late Application,’ is the formal and genuine process conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to validate and regularize the admission status of candidates.

How to Do JAMB Regularization for NYSC Mobilization

1. Visit JAMB’s website at

2. Scroll down to select ”Late Application.”

3. Follow the instructions on the page, then click ”Click here to begin.”

4. Create a JAMB profile or log in to your existing JAMB profile account. Note: A Transaction ID for this service will be generated and displayed on the confirmation page.

5. Note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. A copy will be sent to your registered email.

6. Click “Continue” to pay with your ATM card. For other payment options, the transaction ID is required.

7. Enter your card details on the Inter switch Payment page and click the Pay button. The payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section.” An SMS and email with your unique Transaction Identification will be sent after successful payment.

8. Click “Continue.” Provide ‘Year of Exam’ and ‘JAMB Registration Number.’ After correct entry, the Regularization application form will display.

9. Fill the application form accurately.

10. Click “Submit” to submit your application. After submission, a ‘Indemnity Form’ will appear for printing.

11. Print the ‘Indemnity form, fill, and take it to your institution for approval.

12. Your institution will submit the form to the JAMB office.

13. When JAMB receives the approved form, you’ll be notified.

14. JAMB processes your application. If approved, your details will be changed as requested.

Alternative way to regularize through JAMB is by visiting the nearest JAMB office; they will assist you.

How to Check if You Need JAMB Regularization

1. Visit the JAMB official website at

2. Scroll down to ”Admission Status.”

3. Select the year you wrote UTME.

4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.

5. Click “Enter.”

If you see your admission details, no regularization is needed. If the message states, “Sorry, no admission is given yet,” you need to regularize.

Note: If you lack a JAMB registration number to follow the above steps, you automatically need JAMB Regularization.